Our motto at Miller-Remick is "All Business is Personal". And it is that personal attention that we apply to clients and employees that has resulted in our long and successful history. We encourage each other to provide exceptional service to our clients, explore innovative approaches to complex problems. We are proud of our company's level of professionalism. Our staff is technically excellent with broad cross-functional talents. Each member of our diverse entrepreneurial team has the opportunity to expand and develop their capabilities to their highest potential.
Senior Electrical Engineer (ApplyNow)
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer for the planning and coordination of multi-discipline project teams. Candidate must be a quality oriented individual to perform electrical engineering investigations/assessments of facilities, design building electrical systems, specification preparation, project and construction cost estimates, project scheduling for engineering projects. Candidates must be able to maintain client relationships both in the Public and Private sectors.
- Bachelor (BS) or Master (MS) in Engineering
- P.E. license with 10 years experience in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of all applicable Codes
- Experience with power, lighting, security, telecom systems, emergency generator design
- Building Information Modeling using REVIT is a plus
- Experience with renewable energy projects
- Medium voltage experience is a plus
- LEED Certification or Certified Energy Auditor/Manager a plus
- Commissioning and verification experience a plus
- Leadership qualities are a must
- Must be willing to travel from time-to-time (no longer than 1 week)
Mechanical Engineer (ApplyNow)
We are looking for a talented engineer with the ability to develop mechanical drawings and specifications. The successful candidate must have design knowledge of engineering and construction of HVAC, boilers, chillers, plumbing, fire protection, electrical systems, BIM, renewable energy and energy conservation. Must have previous experience with engineering investigations/assessments of facilities, designing of building mechanical systems, economic analysis of alternate HVAC systems, specifications, codes, project and construction cost estimates, scheduling, manpower requirements, and budget controls.
- Bachelor Degree (BS) in Mechanical Engineering
• PE License with a minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience
• Experience with HVAC systems, plumbing and fire protection
• Required knowledge of AutoCAD and preferably REVIT software
• LEED Certification or Certified Energy Auditor/Manager a plus
• Commissioning and verification experience a plus
• Must be willing to travel from time-to-time (no longer than one week)
Senior Mechanical Designer (ApplyNow)
We are looking for a talented Senior Mechanical - HVAC Designer in the production of mechanical drawings and specifications. Candidates must have knowledge of engineering, construction and coordination of HVAC systems and distribution, hydronic systems and distribution including boilers, chillers, cooling towers and plumbing, fire protection and BIM.
- 10+ years’ experience in HVAC design
• Required knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT software
• Knowledge of HVAC load software (TRACE, CHVAC, etc ) preferred
• Ability to multi-task on multiple active projects
• Must be conscientious, a quality oriented person with a strong work ethic
Here at Miller-Remick we are always looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals. Our continued growth requires us to always be in search of professional engineering talent.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.